Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anupam Bakshi <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/09 10:01:31 UTC

Struts2 : XML based View

Hello,
  In my Struts2 action, I have a database returning XML data as a stream that is transformed using XSLT2.
  This is fine, but I need the result to also have jquery tabs and submit buttons.

  Is there any way to achieve this on-the-fly generation and insertion of these struts2 and struts2-jquery tags?

Thanks,
Anupam

Re: Struts2 : XML based View

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
I don't understand. If you're transforming XML to HTML via XSLT, then the
stylesheet is where you'd build your JS.

Dave

(pardon brevity, typos, and top-quoting; on cell)

Re: Struts2 : XML based View

Posted by Anupam Bakshi <ba...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Steve,

RE: Struts2 : XML based View