Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by uda4ia777 <di...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/16 13:51:09 UTC

activemq

I'm interested in transferring from one Producer to a broker on one port and
picking up (Consumer) from a broker on another .... can I implement it in
activemq in apache

Re: activemq

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

You have one producer that you want to move from a broker to another ?

It's possible in a network of brokers, using the rebalance client.

Is it what you want ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: activemq

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Please direct this question to the ActiveMQ *User* Mailing list [1] which
is for end users to ask general questions about ActiveMQ. This is the "dev"
list which is for developers to discuss issues related to the development
of ActiveMQ itself.

Thanks!

Justin

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/contact/#mailing