Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Tirumanyam, Dharani" <dt...@blueplanet.com.INVALID> on 2023/11/07 04:40:53 UTC

Re: [**EXTERNAL**] Re: Nifi in Kubernetes environment

Thank you @Michael Moser<ma...@gmail.com> for the quick inputs, we will go through the link.

Regards,
Dharani Tirumanyam.

From: Michael Moser <mo...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 6 November 2023 at 10:15 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org <de...@nifi.apache.org>
Cc: Pulimi, Satish <sp...@blueplanet.com>, Shankarprasad, Raghuveera <ra...@blueplanet.com>, Tirumanyam, Dharani <dt...@blueplanet.com>
Subject: [**EXTERNAL**] Re: Nifi in Kubernetes environment
There are many ways to run Apache NiFi in containers and Kubernetes.  Have a look at NiFiKop, a kubernetes operator for Apache NiFi [1].  Note that it is a separate open-source project from Apache NiFi itself.

[1] - https://github.com/konpyutaika/nifikop [github.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/konpyutaika/nifikop__;!!OSsGDw!JA0i8LsZAFMc-lFlKsJ8FOMzqAKS77mSjhXPYoek8fMtvs6G-b-uiBbnGXRqm_HkaeBJmUqAfanrPl0Uabw$>

Regards,
-- Mike

On Mon, Nov 6, 2023 at 10:05 AM Tirumanyam, Dharani <dt...@blueplanet.com.invalid> wrote:
Hi Nifi Team,

I would like to know about how NIFI behaves in Kubernetes as we are moving to Kubernetes now, it would be very helpful if there is any proper documentation regarding how NIFI works in Kubernetes environment and how to establish site-to-site communication using NIFI in Kubernetes environment.

I would be very grateful if you could provide me the above information.

Thanks & Regards,
Dharani Tirumanyam.