Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Thorsten Kunz <th...@masergy.com> on 2021/04/13 07:22:41 UTC

Artemis: connect with Artemis Core JMS client and ignore tolopogy discovery

Hi there,

I was wondering if it is possible to use the Artemis Java Core JMS client
and connect to a cluster and ignore all topology information.
So lets say I have a cluster with 5 active nodes but in the connection URL
I only specify 3 of them. Right now the client discovers the remaining 2 as
well and connects to all 5. But I need the client to only connect to the 3
I provided in the connection URL.

Thanks in advance

Thorsten

Re: Artemis: connect with Artemis Core JMS client and ignore tolopogy discovery

Posted by Thorsten Kunz <th...@masergy.com>.
Great, appreciate the quick answer.

Thanks

[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/masergy>

Re: Artemis: connect with Artemis Core JMS client and ignore tolopogy discovery

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thorsten,

Posted by Thorsten Kunz <th...@masergy.com>.
Thanks a mill Domenico!