Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2017/04/25 08:15:03 UTC

Upgrade Meecrowave to JSON-P_1.1 and JSON-B_1.0?

Hi folks!

Wonder why we shouldn't update Meecrowavento JavaEE 8 parts on the JSON front?
They add a lot of benefits over their EE7 versions.
And we ship JSON-B as part of Meecrowave (fully integrated into CXF) since quite some time anyway.
The Apache Johnson-1.1.0 release is currently on VOTE.

Here is my +1

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Upgrade Meecrowave to JSON-P_1.1 and JSON-B_1.0?

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.