Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Phani Kumar Reddy Pamulapati <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/13 03:38:25 UTC

circular reference error when trying to build net-ui blank using ant

hi

I am a fresher with beehive net ui tags, and i am trying to implement the
steps given in the

http://beehive.apache.org/docs/1.0.2/netui/tutorial.html

using the netui-blank sample provided in teh distribution. when trying to
build the application using ant 1.7 its giving me some data type circular
reference error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-regards
Phani

Re: circular reference error when trying to build net-ui blank using ant

Posted by Leonardo Pruna López <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Phani,

take a look at:

http://wiki.apache.org/beehive/Beehive_and_Ant_1.7