Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Mads Toftum <ma...@toftum.dk> on 2002/04/30 16:04:00 UTC

Re: Testing, 1 2 3..

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 10:05:25AM -0400, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Hello?  Is this thing on? :-)

Yes.

> I'm surprised no-one has sent anything to this list yet..

AFAICT this is your second message ;)

Well, since we're at it, I might as well ask about the contents of the
conference - is there a CFP, list of speakers or anything like that at
this time? And I'm not even going to ask about the website and its very
"current" info ;)

vh

Mads Toftum
--
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Re: Testing, 1 2 3..

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Mads Toftum wrote:

> AFAICT this is your second message ;)

Correct.

> Well, since we're at it, I might as well ask about the contents of the
> conference - is there a CFP, list of speakers or anything like that at
> this time?

We're working with the speakers who were selected for the Dublin
conference; if all of them can do their sessions in Las Vegas, we
probably won't need a CFP.

> And I'm not even going to ask about the website and its very
> "current" info ;)

As soon as the specific information becomes available, it will
appear on the Web site and be announced.  We're still setting up
the registration system, and we don't want to announce particulars
until we're ready to start accepting registrations and hotel
reservations.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"