Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alvin Tan <al...@patroids.com> on 2000/09/05 13:37:17 UTC

Differences between FOP 0.13 and 0.14

Hi everybody,

I was away from FOP website for about 3 weeks, playing around with FOP 0.13
and when I come back again, I was surprise to see a new version, 0.14. Thing
really moves fast. I discovered that a lot of tags like inline graphic,
text-align="centered" and text-align="justified" is missing from 0.14. Are
they still supported in version 0.14? What other tags are supported and not
supported in version 0.14? Thanks.

Alvin

Re: AW: Differences between FOP 0.13 and 0.14

Posted by Mike Crowe <cr...@psilongbeach.com>.

Posted by Christian Geisert <Ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.

Re: Differences between FOP 0.13 and 0.14

Posted by Ralph Henke <ra...@ifbus.de>.
Fop 0.13.0  support the XSL specification from 21 April 1999 XSL WD
and
Fop 0.14.0 is changed to the working draft described in the W3C XSL-Spec-WD from

Ralph

RE: Differences between FOP 0.13 and 0.14

Posted by Alvin Tan <al...@patroids.com>.
Thanks Volker. This list is useful

Anybody has any idea why some of the tags like inline-graphics, etc are not
supported in FOP 0.14 anymore?

having similar interest I compiled a table which shows the differences
in FO specifications and FOP implementations. For details please see
the attached Excel sheet. My plans are to keep this table up-to-date,
so I'm interested in removing wrong table entries.

Volker

Posted by "Volker.Reichel" <Vo...@freenet.de>.
Hi Alvin,