Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/27 20:57:11 UTC

Fwd: incubator-rya-master-with-optionals - Build # 33 - Failure

Hey could someone look into this?  I run the on demand build before merging anything so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Re: incubator-rya-master-with-optionals - Build # 33 - Failure

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.
looks like a build timeout.  I'll update the timeout and kick off another
build.