Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/05 10:28:43 UTC

What is behind j_security_check

Could somebody please lead me to what class is behind j_security_check?

--
from debian manifesto:
Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution.

Re: What is behind j_security_check

Posted by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com>.
On 2/5/06, Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could somebody please lead me to what class is behind j_security_check?

Not sure exactly what class you're asking about, but j_security_check
is the url used for form based logins to realms configured for a given
context and/or container..

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/realm-howto.html

Tomcat comes with a few bundled realm classes that implement
org.apache.catalina.Realm

In context file and/or server xml..
<Realm className="a realm class"..

HTH