Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Owen Thomas <ow...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/28 08:06:08 UTC

Something screwy has started happening in NB 12.2?

I was happily using my favourite IDE to edit my source code, and then it
froze for a while which upset me. After a while elapsed, it prompted me to
download something and I thought to myself, "okay - it must have sensed a
new version of <whatever> and has rudely but hopefully not to be repeated,
trying to update itself". So I said, "what the hell", and proceeded to
download and install it.

Now after what must have been a few minutes of resumption, the editor's
playing up and has become unresponsive.

Any clues?

Re: Something screwy has started happening in NB 12.2?

Posted by Owen Thomas <ow...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps my code is so thoroughly strange that the poor editor's having a
time understanding it.

Posted by Owen Thomas <ow...@gmail.com>.