Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Adnan <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/19 18:54:18 UTC

How can I get BusinessEntity at runtime.

Hi,

I am trying to get BusinessEntity but could not get, it gives me zero length vector and no BusinessKey, but in DB business_entity and business_name contains the records,

            BusinessDetail bd = new BusinessDetail();
            System.out.println("getBusinessKey:  " + bd.getBusinessEntity().size());

I want to save more than one service in 1 BusinessEntity but could not and don't want to save it at once.

any idea.

regards,

----
AL