Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by patch_78 <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2013/06/14 16:24:11 UTC

wsdl2java compilation error

Hi,

I got this error when I run mvn install.

[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT:wsdl2java': Unable to load
the mojo 'org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT:wsdl2java' in the
plugin 'org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin'. A required class is missing:
org/apache/cxf/tools/common/ToolErrorListener
org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolErrorListener

I am using cxf 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT. I have not build cxf on the machine getting
this problem. I installed cxf 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT manually to my maven local
repository. Both cxf-codegen-plugin and cxf-tools-common have been
installed.

Any suggestions?

patch