Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Scott Kurz <sk...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/05 22:30:31 UTC

Suggestion: MWAR-441 - allow "outdatedCheckPath" matching root of webappDirectory

Hi,

I have a similar use case I think as the one for which the *outdatedCheckPath
*parameter was added but I was hoping to allow it to cover everything in
webappDirectory, e.g. if JSPs were added to the web app dir root by some
other plugin/process as well as WEB-INF content.

I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MWAR-441 for this, to allow
either '.' or '*' values maybe.

I've not really contributed to any of the Apache plugins before so thought
maybe the email here to the list might help, before writing any code.

Appreciate any comments...thanks,
Scott Kurz

Re: Suggestion: MWAR-441 - allow "outdatedCheckPath" matching root of webappDirectory

Posted by Patty Mele <pa...@gmail.com>.
Are these books?   If not please remove this email address from your list.

Patty Mele

Posted by Scott Kurz <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patty Mele <pa...@gmail.com>.