Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2006/11/07 02:09:36 UTC

excess parsers

Hi there,

I see there are a lot of parsers that I'm 99.9% sure we no longer use.
We used to use them before Trinidad was Trinidad and was UIX.

They are all the parsers in the
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.xml.parse package.

Is there a reason that these are still around? I don't need it for skinning.

I can create an issue to delete these files and their references if
everyone is ok with it.

- Jeanne

Re: excess parsers

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
Except for SkinExtensionParser, that's still used, although it will
change some after I do my work.

I'll create an issue for the other ones.

- Jeanne

Re: excess parsers

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.