Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/12 12:39:14 UTC

Re: [bug fix progress] Why are we releasing?

I managed to solve AXISCPP-96.

I also closed out few more including 198

Are there any others that we need to look into (apart from AXISCPP-103 (and 89), 192 and 193 which
are being attended by Sanjaya and Mark) before 1.3 release.

Samisa...

=== message truncated ===

http://messenger.yahoo.com