Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/19 14:16:28 UTC

BookKeeper version in use survey

Hi,
we said it would be useful to make a survey about the versions of BK in use
in production.
Does it make sense ?
account ?

This page should be updated

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/PoweredBy

At least to change Pulsar refs and DL refs.
We heard about Pravega.io too which is using BookKeeper

Cheers
Enrico

Re: BookKeeper version in use survey

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 7:16 AM, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> we said it would be useful to make a survey about the versions of BK in use
> in production.
> Does it make sense ?

Sure. What is the expected output for this survey?

> account ?

I think there are a lot of survey tools. We can build the survey form and
send it to the user@ and tweet by @asfbookkeeper.

> This page should be updated
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/PoweredBy
>
> At least to change Pulsar refs and DL refs.

I will update the pulsar and DL refs.

We heard about Pravega.io too which is using BookKeeper

We can add it if any people from pravega team can confirm it is okay to add.