Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Janvier Majirus <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/01/25 09:33:12 UTC

running xupdate on xindice via cocoon

Hi all,
I have some problem running xupdate on xindice via cocoon.
These are what happened:
When I run populate Xupdate sample coming with cocoon, with cocoon runing throw jetty i have the expected result. But when i run cocoon under tomcat all create instructions succeed but update and delete instructions failed.
Should anyone please know what really wrong?
For my applycation, i need cocoon running under tomcat and i also want to update my xindice database via cocoon.
Any help is welcome.
Thank a lot.
regards

Majirus