Posted to user@spark.apache.org by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/07 18:23:52 UTC

Structured streaming and writing output to Cassandra

Is anyone using structured streaming and writing the results to Cassandra
database in a production environment?

I do not think I have enough expertise to write a custom sink that can be
used in production environment. Please help!

Re: Structured streaming and writing output to Cassandra

Posted by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jules. It was helpful.