Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yariel Ramos Moreno <yr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu> on 2006/03/12 03:23:24 UTC

Passing value from one form to another

Hi:

I have a form with a text area (input) and whe I submit it, I need to show this value in the input field of another form. How can I do this??

Thanks in advance...

Re: Passing value from one form to another

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.
Yariel Ramos Moreno wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have a form with a text area (input) and whe I submit it, I need to
> show this value in the input field of another form. How can I do
> this??

One solution is to use common form bean for both forms, and keeping that in
session scope maybe.

I'm pretty new to struts, but in my current project I have only one bean
named as "Document", and 11 different forms (jsp's) working on it. As
different "views".