Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mazin Safadi <ms...@massar.com> on 2004/05/02 17:07:16 UTC

RE: how many sessions can serve

Well, hi guys, I did installed the jmeter, it almost works, but I am
getting this message error in the .jtl log file, and graph cannot be
drown

<sampleResult timeStamp="1083509446828" dataType="text"
threadName="FTHREAD-1" label="HTTP Request" time="0"
responseMessage="Non HTTP response message" responseCode="Non HTTP
response code" success="false"/>

It doesn't work with both links:

myusername:mypassword@localhost/manager/list
myusername:mypassword@localhost/manager/status

The first link works from the browser!

In the jmeter manual it asks to provide /manager/status which is not
exists!

Thanks guys.