Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/26 21:03:05 UTC

IDM impl feedback

The implementation that's in HEAD right now is incomplete. There are many
methods which are basic IDE generated stubs in multiple classes. I'll hold
off on any feedback until it's complete.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: IDM impl feedback

Posted by Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com>.
My initial reaction is 4b sounds like a good idea.

But I don't think we need to "start from scratch" but simply go back to what we had in 0.2, which provides this.

http://incubator.apache.org/deltaspike/security.html

Re: IDM impl feedback

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
great summary!

Re: IDM impl feedback

Posted by Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com>.
And by "it" I mean the mini-authentication API + credentials + events we had in 0.2 :-)

Re: IDM impl feedback

Posted by Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com>.

Re: IDM impl feedback

Posted by Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com>.

Re: IDM impl feedback

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
That's fine, we can address this at a later time. I'd prefer to get v0.3
out the door sooner.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Gerhard Petracek <

Re: IDM impl feedback

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi jason,

Re: IDM impl feedback