Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Priyadarshini Verma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 12:24:15 UTC

Sqoop Metastore backend as Postgresql

Hi,

I wanted to use postgresql as backend for Sqoop Metastore instead of
hsqldb. But it looks like currently the metastore feature is not pluggable
- as in there is no freedom to choose a backend. The way you have it for
 Hive metastore.

Is my analysis correct, or is there a way to do this? If not, how can I get
in included in Sqoop?

Thanks,
Priyadarshini

Re: Sqoop Metastore backend as Postgresql

Posted by Priyadarshini Verma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Ah great thanks!!

- pv

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.