Posted to user@ant.apache.org by T Master <tm...@iknowledgeinc.com> on 2001/08/17 23:13:23 UTC

task userdoc error?

The ant manual states for javadoc:

"groups
Separates packages on the overview page into whatever groups you specify,
one group per table. This performs the same role as the group attribute. You
can use either syntax (or both at once), but with the nested elements you
can easily specify multiple occurrences of the arguments."

However, the javadoc2 task does not suport nested <groups>.
Spelling mistake?  Meant to <group> ?

With <group>, I cannot specify a list of packages to be grouped.  I've tried
a comma delimitedlist and whitespace.

Re: task userdoc error?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Hi,

It is actually a bug because a comma separated list should have worked. A
workaround is to use a ':' separated list.

I've fixed the bug now though. Thanks

Conor