Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sandeep Arya <sa...@tcs.com> on 2010/07/08 15:57:17 UTC

Configurable Products

Hi,

I am trying to create a configurable product which has options in the form
of product variants. For example - creating a chair which has config
options of various color and style. I want to restrict the choice of color
and style by creating variants i.e. attach a virtual chair in the config
options having its variants of color and style.

But when I configure this chair on the ecommerce page and add to the cart,
the color and style is not copied in the product details. what could be the
possible reason?

In case I am doing it wrong, please suggest the right method.

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Configurable Products

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
I would suggest you create your configurable product by modifying Gold Pizza
product.
It is very close to your example: start by changing Peppers to Color and
Sauce to Style.

Bilgin

Re: Configurable Products

  From:       BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>