Posted to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2003/01/31 17:13:45 UTC

[wsif] moving WSIF dist files to official location

hi,

i have copied 2.0 release files to official location at
http://ws.apache.org/dist/wsif/ (only official release no RCs etc.).

to complete move i would like to update wsif website to point
Downloads/Release to http://ws.apache.org/dist/wsif/ then remove old
content from http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/wsif/ and put redirect
there to http://ws.apache.org/dist/wsif/

does it sound OK?

thanks,

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr

Re: [wsif] moving WSIF dist files to official location

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Sounds great. We're slowly moving everything over. Another milestone will be
when we stop cross posting to axis-dev.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Posted by Nirmal Mukhi <nm...@us.ibm.com>.