Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by dougp23 <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 16:56:32 UTC

Block Message that is only GIF

What sort of rule would I write that would block a message that the body is
entirely a gif or jpg?

Something like this:

body HTML_80_90                 eval:html_range('ratio','0.80','0.90')
body HTML-80_90   score  11

Am I close???

(I pulled this from the /usr/share/spamassassin/20_html_tests)
Also, wicked newbie question here, if that rule is ALREADY in 20_html_tests,
how would I adjust the scoring so it would get scored higher??)  We don't
use local scores (yet), it's all done server wide.

Thank you.