Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Robert Denton <ro...@headsprout.com> on 2008/03/17 19:47:24 UTC

Log command for directory is mislocated

Howdy all.  The good folks over at the TortoiseSVN mailing list suggested I ask here if what I am seeing is a known bug, a fixed bug, or what.  Mostly I am interested in any suggestions as to how I can resolve our difficulty so I can get my dev team up and running again.

A user was renaming files via TSVN and ended up not being able to commit or update (a cleanup was required/asked for) and the clean up fails with:

Log command for directory file.gif is mislocated.

I am having difficulty tracking down info on how to resolves this.  Anyone here who can offer suggestions?  Thanks!

Robert