Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by sospartan <so...@apache.org> on 2017/04/11 03:47:05 UTC

Forward to our first release (0.12)

Hi all,
Let plan our first apache release. Since 0.11 still have some license
problem, I'll suggest we skip that and choice 0.12 as our first version.

I'd like hear from your guys about this.

I'm volunteer to take 'release manager' for this version, and I'll figure
out how to release in apacheway.

"Release Early, Release Often" , as mentor Niclas told me, hope we would
have our first release at the end of this month.

--
Best Regards!
------------------------------

sospartan
https://weex-project.io

Re: Forward to our first release (0.12)

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, I do have the permission to create directory.

--
sospartan
Phone:13588488290

Re: Forward to our first release (0.12)