Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Riccardo <ri...@s2000.tu-chemnitz.de> on 2013/03/05 12:36:50 UTC

Re: Mapping of Derived Identities does not work

I did not have much time. So, my reply is a bit delayed.

I was able to enhance the classes at build time via the Ant-Task and things
work now. However, I can't find a lot of documentation, how to enhance the
classes on deployment or at runtime using JBossAs. The only information I
found so far is https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/pull/489 and it seems
that runtime enhancement should work, but I was not able to get it running.
So, does anybody has experience with this and is able to tell me, how to
configure it?

Regards

Riccardo