Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by bigcache1 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/02 17:51:56 UTC

How to override DatePicker position? (Workaround)

Hello forum!
Today I have problems with my/tapestry datepicker.
When it is located inside nested components it has bad positioning like
this:
<http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/file/n5717610/datepickerbad.png>
In the page source I see that datepicker div has bad style attribute.

I could fix this in the fly setting:
position:relative;
top: 0px;
left: 50%;
<http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/file/n5717610/datepickercorrected.png>

How could I repeat that action in JavaScript?
Should I hang handler on datefield trigger click event?

Re: How to override DatePicker position? (Workaround)

Posted by bigcache1 <sh...@gmail.com>.
I understand that it could be prototype subject, but any suggestions would be
appreciated.
How could I insert my own handler which will be executed after datepicker
pops up?

Re: How to override DatePicker position? (Workaround)

Posted by bigcache1 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Excuse me.
All troubles are gone with upgrade to tapestry 5.3.6