Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/01/22 23:44:32 UTC

OAGIS component

Hi All,

About OAGIS module, I would like to know if we can consider this module as complete ? It seems from some feedbacks I had that it needs more work, is there a roadmap or should we create one ?
The persons who asked me about OAGIS component status want to use it with an ETL tool.
Do you know if some companies have already used it ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: OAGIS component

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.