Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2004/04/09 03:08:02 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server core.c

geoff@apache.org wrote:
> geoff       2004/04/08 17:56:26
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>                server   core.c
>   Log:
>   Enable special ErrorDocument value 'default' which restores the
>   canned server response for the scope of the directive.

if this stays in 2.1 it will need some docs.  I saw that the 2.1 docs are
maintained in HEAD just as with the code, but I'm unsure of whether to edit
the .xml, .html.en, or both.

--Geoff

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server core.c

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

> Just edit the .xml.  (There is a big ugly note at the top of the .html.en
> telling you not to touch it.)  Then you can build the .html.en using
> the instructions here:
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html
> Or if you don't want to bother, just do the .xml and someone else will
> take care of building the .html.

cool, I'll do that.  thanks.  (and sorry I didn't see the note :)

--Geoff

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server core.c

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> geoff@apache.org wrote:
> > geoff       2004/04/08 17:56:26
> >
> >   Modified:    .        CHANGES
> >                server   core.c
> >   Log:
> >   Enable special ErrorDocument value 'default' which restores the
> >   canned server response for the scope of the directive.
>
> if this stays in 2.1 it will need some docs.  I saw that the 2.1 docs are
> maintained in HEAD just as with the code, but I'm unsure of whether to edit
> the .xml, .html.en, or both.

Just edit the .xml.  (There is a big ugly note at the top of the .html.en
telling you not to touch it.)  Then you can build the .html.en using
the instructions here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html
Or if you don't want to bother, just do the .xml and someone else will
take care of building the .html.

Joshua.