Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Amruthapuri Ramanujam <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/13 07:19:08 UTC

Need help in inserting images in a textbox field

Hi Sir,

I am newbie for *PDFBOX*,In my project i had a requirement,to modify the
existing PDF with some fields.I am able to get all the Fields
in the pdf,but in one of the field it is basically a textbox,in that
textbox i ned to add a image.I am getting the problem,how to
get coordinates of that particular field,and how to insert using that
coordinates image into that specific position.

It is much more priority for me.Please help in these issue.

--
Best Regards

A.S.RAMANUJAM
+91-9573562144
ramanujam.mca@gmail.com

Re: Need help in inserting images in a textbox field

Posted by Fred Hansen <zw...@yahoo.com>.
Is there some reason one cannot draw an image at the same place as a text field???

Ramanujam: Can you post a sample pdf and describe the image you want to draw.

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.