Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Phil Endecott <sp...@chezphil.org> on 2005/10/08 21:42:10 UTC

Can Apache root be a subdirectory of the repository root?

Dear SVN experts,

I have a single subversion repository that includes several projects.

My Apache configuration has virtual hosts for several domains.  I am
able to access projectA's code as follows:

	http://www.example.org/svn/projectA/

I would like to be able to access it at

	http://svn.projectA.org/

I can edit the virtual-host configuration for svn.projectA.org to
include something like

     <Location />
         DAV svn
         SVNPath /var/lib/svn

and this would allow me to use

	http://svn.projectA.org/projectA/

but I want to get rid of the trailing projectA.  I think I need some way
of telling mod_dav_svn that it should not start at the root of the
repository.  I was hoping that there was a mod_sav_svn directive to do
this, but I can't see anything.  Is there a way to do this?

Many thanks for any suggestions.

--Phil.