Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fm u <fm...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/10 16:08:16 UTC

validation of upload form

hi,

I am using simple ajax file upload with UploadProgressBar.
I also have a required textarea in the same form.
But
when I try to upload a file without filling the required textarea,
the
file is uploaded first and then the validation error messages appear.

What should I do to validate the form before actually uploading the file?

Thanks,
fmu

Windows Live™ Photos: it's easy to store and manage your photos online. See how.
http://windowslive.com/Online/Photos?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_PH_store_manage_072009

Re: validation of upload form

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Validate client-side?