Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/24 15:39:25 UTC

Problem getting servlet filter to activate

I have a simple servlet filter that just prints to the console during init(),
destroy() and doFilter().
I register the filter via a blueprint (see below) and I can see the printout
from the init() method, and when I undeploy the blueprint I can see the
printout from the destroy() method, so registration seems to work. However,
when I try to access the servlet I do not get any printout from the
doFilter() method, i.e. the filter does not seem to be activated in the
request chain.

Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0">
    <service interface="javax.servlet.Filter">
        <service-properties>
		    <entry key="filter-name" value="wsr.auth.filter"/>
          <entry key="servletNames">
                <array value-type="java.lang.String">
                    <value>cxf-osgi-transport-servlet</value>
                </array>
          </entry>
          <entry key="urlPatterns">
                <array value-type="java.lang.String">
                    <value>/wsr</value>
                </array>
          </entry>
        </service-properties>
        <bean  class="wsr.security.AuthenticationFilter"/>
    </service>
</blueprint>

>From the webconsole:

 316	[javax.servlet.Filter]
                  filter-name	wsr.auth.filter
                  urlPatterns	/wsr
                  servletNames	cxf-osgi-transport-servlet

 242	[javax.servlet.Servlet]
                  alias	/wsr
                  base-address
                  disable-address-updates	false
                  hide-service-list-page	false
                  osgi.service.blueprint.compname	osgiServlet
                  redirect-servlet-name
                  redirect-servlet-path
                  redirects-list
                  service-list-all-contexts