Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/30 11:38:38 UTC

Jira usage

Hi guys,

just a follow up after the discussion we had with Pierre : we are often
updating the code base without filling a JIRA, which makes it difficult
to generate teh release note when cutting a release, and it makes it
difficult for our users to know what has changed.

We should probably use JIRA more, and when we add some features, fix a
bug or impact the code in a way that would result in an impact on user
experience, then we should force ourselves to create a JIRA.

Thanks !