Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by goldi <go...@freenet.de> on 2007/05/03 11:16:45 UTC

Master/Slaver persistent?

Hi everybody,

I made this post:

http://www.nabble.com/Master-Slaver-persistent--t3681637s2354.html

in the user Forum. Now I looked myself in the source to find out the
mistake. It seems that the method

protected void sendSyncToSlave(Command command){
        try{

            Response response=(Response) slave.request(command);
            if (response.isException()){
                ExceptionResponse er=(ExceptionResponse)response;
                log.error("Slave Failed",er.getException());
            }

        }catch(Throwable e){
            log.error("Slave Failed",e);

        }
    }

of the "org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker" will always throw an
Exception. The next thing is that the method "sendAsyncToSlave" is called
more than one time, if I just send one Message:

INFO  MasterBroker                   - SendASync
INFO  MasterBroker                   - SendASync
INFO  MasterBroker                   - SendASync
INFO  MasterBroker                   - SendASync
INFO  MasterBroker                   - SendSync
ERROR MasterBroker                - Slave Failed
java.lang.AssertionError: Unsupported Method
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.request(TransportSuppo
rt.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.request(TransportFilter
.java:92)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.request(TransportFilter
.java:92)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.request(MutexTransport.j
ava:55)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.sendSyncToSlave(MasterBrok
er.java:364)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.sendToSlave(MasterBroker.j
ava:333)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.send(MasterBroker.java:307
)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.send(MutableBrokerFilt
er.java:136)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processMessage(Transpo
rtConnection.java:498)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.visit(ActiveMQMessage.jav
a:604)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConne
ction.java:294)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportC
onnection.java:185)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilt
er.java:68)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireForm
atNegotiator.java:133)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityM
onitor.java:122)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSup
port.java:84)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
137)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
INFO  MasterBroker                   - SendASync
INFO  MasterBroker                   - SendASync
INFO  MasterBroker                   - SendASync
INFO  MasterBroker                   - SendASync

I don't know if this is ok. Would  be nice, if someone could take a look at
this.

Greets Goldi

Re: Master/Slaver persistent?

Posted by goldi <go...@freenet.de>.