Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by legol <le...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2007/10/23 15:02:08 UTC

Show indicator after modal window close

Hi All!!!

I have made my own indicating div that covers full site when special actions
are made. Now what i need is to invoke this while WindowClosedCallback is
running. I have page in modal window and after closing it, it needs a long
time to perform all actions. Problem is when this actions are running when i
click on something else application brakes. I tried to make
IndicatingWindowClosedCallback by implementing IAjaxIndicatorAware but it
doesn't work. Do you have any idea to solve this problem?? Did anybody have
similar problem??