Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2006/08/29 19:57:44 UTC

question regarding the sandbox pom.xml patching.

Hi
before I am committing this, I want general advice,
since this is not my area of expertise.
Does anyone of the build maintainers mind if I commit
a small patched pom.xml and a new build.xml for the
sandbox. I just patched them up so that
the sandbox can use the codegens.
The thing is, I am far from being a maven expert
so far things work on my side, but I did not fully
know what I was doing, so things might be smallish
out of order.

Re: question regarding the sandbox pom.xml patching.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Never mind the last message, I ran into a problem anyway...