Posted to users@solr.apache.org by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/02 17:04:28 UTC

Donating to Solr

I find this open source project very useful. Is there any way to donate
money for it?

Re: Donating to Solr

Posted by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions!

Re: Donating to Solr

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: Donating to Solr

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
I know the project has been looking for more hardware resources for running tests, and some companies are currently sponsoring benchmark hardware and Jenkins servers for other OS'es. So that is one non-money way to contribute. In any case you could start the dialogue with Apache centrally and they will contact the Solr project for coordination of how to channel solr-labeled donations.

Re: Donating to Solr

Posted by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Re: Donating to Solr