Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Ronde, Dominique" <Do...@atosorigin.com> on 2006/05/30 15:12:29 UTC

Information line in files

Hi all,

we moved our CVS Repository to Subversion some weeks ago. Now I recognize
that the information line from the CVS-Repository in the files isn't updated
anymore. We had a version information in any ASCII file like

/* CVS Info: $Id: filename,v version date time author Exp $ */

Can anybody give me a hint how I get this working in Subversion?

Greets
Dominique

Re: Information line in files

Posted by Alexey Neyman <al...@auriga.ru>.
Hi, Dominique.

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 19:12, Ronde, Dominique wrote:
> we moved our CVS Repository to Subversion some weeks ago. Now I
> recognize that the information line from the CVS-Repository in the
> files isn't updated anymore. We had a version information in any
> ASCII file like
>
> /* CVS Info: $Id: filename,v version date time author Exp $ */
>
> Can anybody give me a hint how I get this working in Subversion?

You need to add svn:keywords property.

Regards,
Alexey.

--
For mundane material concerns, seek the help of the one-eyed beings.
                        -- Pkunks, SC2