Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/05 07:05:36 UTC

Wanted to assist dubbo community on issue #2884

Hi All,
   Trust you all are doing well. I am new to this community or even new to
any open source development community. Had a chance to go through one of
the dubbo github issue #2884('We need more code comments'), which was
marked as 'good first issue'. So thought it could be a good start for me to
start from here, but being new to open source and also to dubbo I am very
nervous from where and how to start. I will be great if team can help me
and guide me too to assist you in any way I can.

Regards
Imteyaz

Re: Wanted to assist dubbo community on issue #2884

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 3:04 AM Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Created an documentation an #2935
> <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2935> issue  (Creating
> dubbo dubbo-rpc-api java documentation) and will be on it, could someone
> tag or assigned it to me.

I've assigned it to you and add the issue to the project[1]. Happy coding!

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/projects/2

> Regards
> Imteyaz

<snip/>

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Wanted to assist dubbo community on issue #2884

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi Imteyaz,

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Wanted to assist dubbo community on issue #2884

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
:) welcome to the community.

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Ian,

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hi Khan,

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think you can start submitting pr.
Some formats in the mail are not displayed neatly. A better way is to look
at the specific effects in the code after submitting the PR.

Great start. :)

Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> 于2018年12月6日周四 上午10:07写道:

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Wanted to assist dubbo community on issue #2884

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
I mean all of the impl of Filter.
Some of are not in dubbo-filter module.
U can directly find all of the Filter impl

Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com> 于2018年12月5日周三 下午10:51写道:

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.