Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/11/15 19:38:03 UTC

Mesos V1 Operator HTTP API - Java Proto Classes

Hello,
I am writing a rest client for "operator APIs" and found that some of the protobuf java classes (like "include/mesos/v1/quota/quota.proto", "include/mesos/v1/master/master.proto") are not included in the mesos jar file. While investigating, I have found that the "Make" file does not include these proto definition files.
I have updated the Make file and added the protos that I am interested in and built a new jar file. Is there any reason why these proto definitions are not included in the original build apart from the reason that the APIs are still evolving?
RegardsVijay

Re: Mesos V1 Operator HTTP API - Java Proto Classes

Posted by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
Added.  Welcome to the contributors list :)

Posted by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Anand Mazumdar <an...@apache.org>.