Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Dwayne Henderson <it...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 14:50:36 UTC

Improving Flex Chart's CSS support

Hello!

Does anybody know how the improvement of Flex Chart's CSS support /
adherence to W3C standards is going?

Hoping to soon be able to remove all those "Wait for improved CSS support",
"Should be CSS" etc. comments in my code:

https://gist.github.com/1623621
https://gist.github.com/1623625
https://gist.github.com/1623628

Thank you!

--Dwayne

Re: Improving Flex Chart's CSS support

Posted by Dwayne Henderson <it...@gmail.com>.
Just found D3:

https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/Gallery

Looks amazing!

--Dwayne

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Dwayne Henderson <its.code.in.here@gmail.com

>>> https://gist.github.com/**1623625 <https://gist.github.com/1623625>

Posted by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com>.
Ha, no it's been my signature since 1996 :)

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Dwayne Henderson <its.code.in.here@gmail.com

Posted by Dwayne Henderson <it...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com>.