Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/18 08:19:04 UTC

Community meeting today

Hi guys,
today we will have the community meeting.

link to the agenda
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2018-10-18+Meeting+Notes

It would be great to talk about ETCD integration status.

With Ivan we are seeing that there is some mess on CI, it seems that
ETCD tests are always run, even with "java8 tests"

We should talk about a future release manager for 4.9

Enrico

Re: Community meeting today

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Here are the minutes.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2018-10-18+Meeting+Notes

As we talked during the meeting we can re-think this activity because
there are always few attendees.
I will start a separate email thread for this.

It will be very interesting to have a brief overview about ETCD work !!!

Enrico

Re: Community meeting today

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.

--