Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2000/09/17 21:57:35 UTC

[Fwd: Apache,Tomcat and Cocoon setup instructions on RedHat Linux 6.2]

Re: [Fwd: Apache,Tomcat and Cocoon setup instructions on RedHat Linux 6.2]

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@apache.org>.
Scott Stirling wrote:

> I hope this gets through to the Cocoon list.  If not, would someone please
> forward it?

Nope, it didn't get thru :)

	Pier

Re: [Fwd: Apache,Tomcat and Cocoon setup instructions on RedHat Linux 6.2]

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@apache.org>.
Scott Stirling wrote:

> I hope this gets through to the Cocoon list.  If not, would someone please
> forward it?

Nope, it didn't get thru :)

	Pier

RE: [Fwd: Apache,Tomcat and Cocoon setup instructions on RedHat Linux 6.2]

Posted by Scott Stirling <ss...@mediaone.net>.
I hope this gets through to the Cocoon list.  If not, would someone please
forward it?

Here are instructions for installing Cocoon 1.1.7 with JRun 3.0.  By the way, if
you packaged that thing as a war file (or auto-built a separate package in that
format), life would be so much easier for deploying on Servlet 2.2 containers.

JRun 3.0: Installing Cocoon Servlet
http://www.allaire.com/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=17501&Method=Full

JRun runs (supported) on all Win32 systems, Solaris 2.x, HP-UX 11, and RedHat
6.x.  These instructions apply to all platforms.

Scott Stirling
Allaire

Posted by Scott Stirling <ss...@mediaone.net>.