Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2013/03/17 12:53:53 UTC

Policy performance

Thought you might like to see just how well the new Policy providers
perform, see image attached (if it doesn't get scrubbed).

Application performance is imperceptible with or without security
enabled.  The standard Java Policy provider has a much greater impact in
comparison.

Regards,

Peter.

Re: Policy performance

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Ok,

This time I've attached a csv file (you should get that), it's from
jvisualvm.

Like I said, the new SecurityManager and Policy provider have really no
impact on application performance at all.

Regards,

Peter.