Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Adam Luchjenbroers <Ad...@Luchjenbroers.com> on 2003/04/11 18:50:17 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] PHP 2.3.1 & Apache 2.0.45 - FIXED

> I'm about to look into my CGI configuration settings and make sure I've got
> that set up correctly.

Commented out the lines below and now it works :)

although oddly enough I have to go to /phpBB2/<file.php> to get it to do so.

ScriptAlias /phpbb/ "/var/httpd/phpBB2"

#commented these out
#<Directory "/var/httpd/phpBB2">
#   AllowOverride None
#   Options None
#   Order allow,deny
#   Allow from all
#</Directory>

--
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking
programs." - Robert Firth